Are you a results-driven, unstoppable Go-Getter?
If yes, join South Africa’s leading payment gateway provider. We are seeking an Executive Assistant to report to our COO.
i-Pay is a simple, real-time EFT payment solution, that allows the consumer access to make secure,
instant payments directly into a merchant's bank account. This payment gateway facilitates transactions
via eCommerce, mobile, eBilling, and in-store transactions.
What we need from you
i-Pay is a young, exciting company which continues to reach new heights and currently has its sights on global domination. The successful candidate should be well organized, accurate, self-motivated, and to provide a strictly private and confidential Executive role to the i-Pay Executive (C-Suite). The ideal candidate would be working closely with the Senior Executive Assistant daily, providing support, across several areas within the Business.
You will be the guardian of the C-Suite’s time and energy—helping in all possible ways to increase our Executives’ effectiveness, while also supporting and managing a variety of complex projects and interacting with high-brand investors, board members, and executive.
What the job entails but you probably know this already….
Types general correspondence and designs templates for memos, charts, tables, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, and layout; making appropriate changes where necessary. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Creates presentations using PowerPoint.
- Develops schedules, reports, and basic analysis using Excel.
- Acts as a gatekeeper to C-Suite’s schedules.
- Processes and submits monthly expense reports.
- Develops maintains and organizes a system of electronic documents. Work with entire C-Suite to help them initially organize, then maintain, electronic document filing protocol.
- Acts as diplomat and liaison to and from company’s C-Suite, ensuring positive and proactive communications with all levels of the organization and the larger community.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining the cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; adjusting plans.
- Works independently and within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects.
- Identifies and coordinates necessary process baselines and improvements.
- Promotes a culture of personal responsibility/accountability, inquiry, and open communications.
- Managing relationships via email and phone with internal and external stakeholders
- Taking on internal communication & planning responsibilities, such as supporting weekly team meetings and managing team events
- Organizing and preparing content for offsite meetings, conferences, and seminars.
- Learning the ins and outs of i-Pay as you use your organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced, intense and dynamic environment
- Implementing new innovative practices to streamline and focus our C-Suite’s time and efforts on the highest impact priorities
- Developing strong relationships with the i-Pay team and high-profile external stakeholders
- Effectively supporting C-Suite through scheduling, coordinating, and solving problems so that they are in the right place at the right time, prepared for the conversation at hand, and focused on building a company that grows, succeeds and delivers on our mission
- Managing relationships and events effectively for i-Pay.
- Achieving established KPIs and expectations whilst demonstrating your passion for our mission - you'll receive ongoing feedback through your 1:1 meeting and go through bi-annual Structured Growth Conversations
- Bringing enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience in the role of a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment
- Other duties as may be assigned.
The Nitty Gritty Details. So, let's get this out the way and get this show on the road…
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal/written) achieved whilst supporting a senior level team
- Experience of reviewing budgets and identifying variances
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to liaise effectively at all levels
- Confident, assertive
- Methodical and pragmatic approach to working
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to prioritize own workloads and to be able to work independently
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Polite, professional, customer-oriented telephone manners
- Organized and methodical. Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible, adaptable and prepared to be ‘hands-on’
- Customer focussed
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to draft clear and focused letters and reports
- Proven experience of working at an Executive Team level
- Experience in managing projects
- Knowledge of office and administrative procedures and processes
- Experience of producing effective minutes/agendas
- Strong project management and time management
- Seeks out advice from i-Pay People / Skills Networks etc to arrive as high-quality decisions.
- Ability to negotiate contribution agreement and contracts.
- Makes persuasive high-level presentations
- Good understanding of own culture, own body language and impact on other cultures; perceptive about hidden agendas
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organization levels
- Able to manage to multitask work in a strong-paced environment
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
- Willingness to work additional hours to meet tight deadlines
- Switches quickly between different levels of thinking to be able to stand back and see the big picture
- Makes significant changes in own area to meet strategic needs
- Good understanding of the organization
- Ability to keep up to date with new concepts, techniques, tools, and technologies
The Benefits of joining i-Pay is that you get to experience vibrant growth first hand. Come and be part of this highly energetic, enthusiastic, positive team whose sole focus is on growth, growing personally as individuals, locally and globally as a trendsetter. We are big into a healthy and balanced lifestyle by encouraging healthy diets and activity. By joining i-Pay, you will further be part of weekly, monthly and annual recognition awards.
Come and join in the fun with us!